1) Provide proof of all vaccines including Rabies, DHLP and Bordetella (Canine Cough). Bordetella vaccine must be current within six (6) months of your dog’s boarding visit. Pets vaccinated at drop-off may not have full immunity as it can take up to seven (7) days for a full immunity response.
2) Drop-off hours:
Monday through Friday 7:30am-12:00pm and 3:00pm-5:00pm
Saturday 9:00am-12:00pm or 4:00-5:00pm
3) Town and Country provides a variety of The Pet Pantry Holistic diets for your pet. If you prefer to bring food from home please package one (1) meal per BAGGIE. Provide the number of baggies of food required for your pet’s entire stay. We can not accept large store bought bags of food, Tupperware containers, trash cans, or other containers.
4) Medications, additives, supplements, vitamins or any other things your pet may need during his stay must be provided in a prescription bottle with CURRENT dosage, directions or original store bought container. We can not dispense any medications, additives, supplements, etc. found in baggies of food.
5) Please limit your number of toys to two (2). Make certain you do not bring your pet’s most prized toys. Return is not guaranteed nor is replacement. Make certain your name is on all toys.
6) All boarding pets are provided with an elevated sleeping platform and we provide bedding. If you prefer bringing bedding from home, we accept towels, small baby-type blankets or small sheep-skin type blankets. Pets boarding in our “Catered Care” area are welcome to bring their comfy beds from home for their arthritic or special needs.